Flare up is over!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by medic2006, Feb 6, 2006.

1. medic2006

medic2006 New Member

Hi folks,

Since I received so much support and encouragement when I posted, in despair, in the worst of my flare-up, I thought it only fair to give you the good news: after 2 weeks of misery, this latest flare up since to have passed!

Yesterday I felt human for the first time in 14 days, and was nervous about today. But I woke up feeling pretty good! My aches and pains are very manageable today and I feel, if not energetic, at least not exhausted. I feel like I can do stuff. Yay!

Thank you all again for seeing me through this awful time.
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I am so pleased for you. My legs are doing a lot better plus the rest is calming too. My flare has been about ten weeks, not counting the vertigo the five months previous)

Funny with the flares, the pain will go, and then creep back for a day, let's hope yours has gone for a long time. I am hoping mine will have neded by the time the soctor appointments I've been waiting weeks for actually come round so I can cancel them!

Enjoy, and DON't overdo it (says me who played raquet ball yesterday(but only for 20 mins)

Love Anne
  3. darude

darude New Member

My leg pain is a lot milder and I don't feel so wiped out. Hopefully will be able to do a few things now.
  4. desertsun

desertsun New Member

Hi All,
    I have had three right in a row and I mean bad bad ones. I just can't stay out of them right now. My doctor told me they are really working on finding a pill that will stop chronic pain. I wish they would hurry up. I have been like this 11 years. God bless some of you even longer then that.You are all in my prayers.

God Bless,
    desertsun
  5. laspis1

laspis1 New Member

I am very happy for you. I have read your previous posting about burning pain. that is what I have too, among other things. I am in a bad flare now, praying it would go away. So enjoy your flare freedom and do not overdo.