flare up?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lazygrant, Oct 29, 2002.

1. lazygrant

lazygrant New Member

maybe i just need reassurance, often i do. does anyone have a dull ache in their arms, weakness, tingling in the tips of there fingers? indigestion? im so tired, and depressed. then i get really nervous, i think that's from trying to figure out whats going on. sometimes i think its my heart. sometimes it feels like my blood in my arms is boiling, does that make any sense? i've had a stress test, ekg, and echo,a few years ago they say good looking heart. i am on high blood pressure meds,its being controlled and celexa for the anxiety. the indigestion problem has been going on for the last week. could it be nerves? maybe im in a flare huh? my life has been a little rough lately. husband diagnosed with pulmanary fibrosis. under a little stress here. just talk to me guys, that always helps. God love ya. Oh yeah, diagnosed 12 years ago with cfs. still haven't learned how to cope with it, I DONT WANT TO deal with it!
  2. lazygrant

lazygrant New Member

maybe i just need reassurance, often i do. does anyone have a dull ache in their arms, weakness, tingling in the tips of there fingers? indigestion? im so tired, and depressed. then i get really nervous, i think that's from trying to figure out whats going on. sometimes i think its my heart. sometimes it feels like my blood in my arms is boiling, does that make any sense? i've had a stress test, ekg, and echo,a few years ago they say good looking heart. i am on high blood pressure meds,its being controlled and celexa for the anxiety. the indigestion problem has been going on for the last week. could it be nerves? maybe im in a flare huh? my life has been a little rough lately. husband diagnosed with pulmanary fibrosis. under a little stress here. just talk to me guys, that always helps. God love ya. Oh yeah, diagnosed 12 years ago with cfs. still haven't learned how to cope with it, I DONT WANT TO deal with it!
  3. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

Just wanted to let you know you're not alone. I've had CFIDS for 9 years and still get scared I'm having a heart attack because my chest pain is so bad or that I'm getting FM too because my muscles are so weak & achy. There are days I have trouble coping and I don't think anybody wants to deal w/this. Sometimes I wonder how I can't be dying because I feel so awful. And then a day comes that I feel half decent & can do almost 'normal' things and that is my hope.....I hope you will be feeling better soon..AMY