*****flare ups feel BAD!!!******* NEED HELP!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by gmom605, Nov 15, 2005.

1. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

COULDN`T GET OUT OF BED I DON`T KNOW WHAT HAPPEN , WAS DOING OK FOR AWHILE BUT NOW I FEEL LIKE A TRAIN JUST WENT OVER ME ,,,DOES ANYONE FEEL THIS WAY? MY ARMS FEEL LIKE SOMEBODY PULL THEM OUT OF SOCKET ,,,MY LEGS FEEL LIKE THEY ARE 50 Pds. EACH ,,,gmom,,,
  2. snow_white1920

snow_white1920 New Member

Me too. I live on the east coast (US) and the weather is rainy with some snow and sleet and grrrr I felt like never getting out of bed. But I did and got dressed, had some coffee and feel like I could just vomit anytime now. I don't know maybe I am catching a bug. Anyways today absolutely stinks. Besides that my daughter of 18 has a dr. appt. today and has to travel 1 1/2 hr one way on a clear day so I am also praying for her safe journey. hmmm guess I could have triggered my own flare. We will see.
  3. sues1

sues1 New Member

I just posted something similar before you did. It is titled HELP and I am Sues1.

I am really bad right now. Weather is also right now. Does weather makes yours worse?

I wish I could help you right now........It is not a phrase to say "I feel your pain".......:)-)
    I am trying to keep upbeat, that helps as hard as it is to do.

Sorry that I have nothing to offer you. But I care and hope you find some relief.............Susan
  4. suzetal

suzetal New Member

The weather has a BIG affect on me.When it gets real cold . When we have the snow and freezing rain I spend most of my day in bed.

I just answered a post on what meds I take .I do feel better with my meds. But in the winter time its different for me.It seems nothing works.

I don't know if its cause I can not get out as much and its the depression doing it or the weather.

Sorry I cant help you much.I do hope you feel better soon.

Ill be thinking of you today.

Sue
  5. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

**** maybe you right,,,, there`s a cold front coming in so maybe that`s what it is i took all my meds. but nothing has helped for pain ,,,, i`ll make some hot tea and get myself a book and read maybe i`ll relax ,,,it might help,, thank you again,,, i know i`m not alone i`m so grateful to have all of you as my friends!!! ,,gmom,,