Flare?? who said it first???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by inpain3, Oct 11, 2002.

1. inpain3

inpain3 New Member

Whoever it was i want to thank you from the bottomless aching pit in my heart!!! You say it and see what happens? I GET A MAJOR FLARE! been out of commision for about a week now, and really hoping you'll say "flare is gone for good!" but that is wishful thinking on my part..i couldn't get that lucky.
    anyways, gonna keep the water, remote and phone close by....someone toss me the pack of depends, as i cant walk....
    and when i try to stand up, i will be silently cursing whoever made this horrible dd.

God bless!
    inpain3
  2. inpain3

inpain3 New Member

Whoever it was i want to thank you from the bottomless aching pit in my heart!!! You say it and see what happens? I GET A MAJOR FLARE! been out of commision for about a week now, and really hoping you'll say "flare is gone for good!" but that is wishful thinking on my part..i couldn't get that lucky.
    anyways, gonna keep the water, remote and phone close by....someone toss me the pack of depends, as i cant walk....
    and when i try to stand up, i will be silently cursing whoever made this horrible dd.

God bless!
    inpain3
  3. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

me too!!!! it is the change of season. it hurts us all so bad. this last week has been so hard on me. i can't barely type. i have not gotten to go to hospital to see my daughhter hold her son even. I'm doin' same as you.

been praying for you, kathyre

[ advertisement ]