FLARE..................

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Deana, Sep 10, 2002.

1. Deana

Deana Guest

I am in a flare and its been going for days.
    I am having a feeling like electical current that runs up and down everywhere. It seems like it gets faster and faster all the time. I have nausea so bad I think its from the racing.
    And sometimes its like my eyes are going everywhere.

Is this part of it or what????
    My spine has the usual fish hook feeling and almost went to the ER last night but figured they would just act like I was nuts.My meds seem like all they do is make me druggy and I want to sleep alot but when I do I never feel like Ive slept (thats kinda usual).
    Thanks for listening I guess I fust needed to vent.
    Sometimes I think my family just shrugs it off like oh you dont feel good....and then just go on doing whatever.I just shrug it off as oh if ou only knew what its like.

Deana
  2. Deana

Deana Guest

I am in a flare and its been going for days.
    I am having a feeling like electical current that runs up and down everywhere. It seems like it gets faster and faster all the time. I have nausea so bad I think its from the racing.
    And sometimes its like my eyes are going everywhere.

Is this part of it or what????
    My spine has the usual fish hook feeling and almost went to the ER last night but figured they would just act like I was nuts.My meds seem like all they do is make me druggy and I want to sleep alot but when I do I never feel like Ive slept (thats kinda usual).
    Thanks for listening I guess I fust needed to vent.
    Sometimes I think my family just shrugs it off like oh you dont feel good....and then just go on doing whatever.I just shrug it off as oh if ou only knew what its like.

Deana
  3. Kurt

Kurt New Member

All I can say is hang in there! We know what you are going through. Just remember, when the flare goes away, you will fill somewhat normal again! It gets so bad, that we are living from second to second wishing the pain would just stop at times. Doing something nice for yourself, take a hot bath, read, or watching something on T.V., if you can.

Kurt
  4. Allen2

Allen2 New Member

"we are expecting some minor turbulence", said the captain :) right! If only we could be warned of those nasty flare-ups. It IS true that your awful misery will pass, but I hope it passes soon. If your meds make you sedated, are you able to lower your dosage and still get the effect you need? My meds sedate me a great deal, but if I back off the pain is off the charts. Hope you feel much, much better. God bless, Al
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You are welcome to vent all you want. We all have bad days, sometimes weeks etc.

Thats what we are here for, to listen to one another.

You take care, and am sending good thoughts and blessings to you.

Shalom, Shirl