Flare

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jpswife_4boys, Sep 20, 2002.

1. jpswife_4boys

jpswife_4boys New Member

I've been in a terrible flare this week. I've had a terrible time with my legs hurting. This past May I had an episode where I woke up and couldn't walk because I had so much pain in my shins. Well the other night I was out in my laundry room (it's outside) changing the clothes from washer to dryer. My right leg started hurting a little. I ignored it thinking I could finish doing my laundry and then I would go sit down for awhile. It wasn't 2 minutes later that I was in terrible pain yelling for my husband to come get me. He had to take me in the house. I couldn't walk! The next evening I was fine. I could walk! I woke up the following morning unable to move my left wrist. I am constantly going from one extreme to another. My whole body is hurting today. I just hope that this coming week is much better. Sorry for complaining so much. It's just that sometimes it feels good to let it out, to vent to others who understand what you're going through.

Your friend,
    Crissie
  2. jpswife_4boys

jpswife_4boys New Member

I've been in a terrible flare this week. I've had a terrible time with my legs hurting. This past May I had an episode where I woke up and couldn't walk because I had so much pain in my shins. Well the other night I was out in my laundry room (it's outside) changing the clothes from washer to dryer. My right leg started hurting a little. I ignored it thinking I could finish doing my laundry and then I would go sit down for awhile. It wasn't 2 minutes later that I was in terrible pain yelling for my husband to come get me. He had to take me in the house. I couldn't walk! The next evening I was fine. I could walk! I woke up the following morning unable to move my left wrist. I am constantly going from one extreme to another. My whole body is hurting today. I just hope that this coming week is much better. Sorry for complaining so much. It's just that sometimes it feels good to let it out, to vent to others who understand what you're going through.

Your friend,
    Crissie
  3. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Ouch! Ouch! Sorry to hear you are going thru a bad time right now, Crissie. Hang in there....I too know...when the "random gremlins" get busy, they can wreck havoc....
    Whack! They hit the knee with a baseball bat, and then minutes later are attacking a shoulder. Sometimes I get the giggles just telling my spouse what new area is under attack. Thank goodness he is understanding, and hasn't had me committed yet, lol. On bad days, I try to count and relay to him....the areas that DON'T hurt...lol...and count each one as a blessing.
    Don't ever have to apologize for complaining, Crissie--it does a soul, good :)
    Here's wishing you better days ahead!
    Hugs--Karen