flare's in the summer?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kims3, Jul 6, 2010.

1. kims3

kims3 New Member

I have ebv and I notice the summer is the worse for me. I did have allergy testing done but nothing showed up the dr. said I must be sensative to the stuff out there. Do you think my body goes into a fighting mood because of this and maybe if I take allergy pills it might help?

I have noticed in the last few years this is what happen's and my doctor always checks my blood and sure enough my titers are high for ebv.

Thanks for any input..

2. kims3

kims3 New Member

Yes it is very hot here, ohio.....I do like the cooler weather and feel better. As for the allergy stuff I do take Grapeseed Extract every day and yes I think it has helped but when I have these flares I have to think something gets my body working overtime like its always fighting something off..allergies.... What does the olive leaf extract do? I cook with lots of olive oil,garlic and onions and hot pepper flakes, married an Italian....

Thanks again,

My chiro did muscle testing and said my liver is working hard because of histamines, wants me to start slow on a liver builder by standard process but haven't started yet. I always take my time before I add something else.
  3. u&iraok

u&iraok New Member

I feel worse when it's really hot or really cold. I also feel bad when the seasons change. Then the air conditioning and heat bother me. That about covers the whole year!

But I noticed if I'm outside in the sun too long and get too hot, that's the worst. Recently that happened and I felt terrible for a week.
  4. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

heat (esp combined with humidity) really makes me feel much sicker....so does the cold, but not quite to the same extent as the heat

basically I have about a 10 degree window where the weather does not effect me (unless of course it is storming out - then I get really bad headaches and am much more exhausted)

living near Chicago is really not ideal! I think there are about a total of 2 weeks worth of "good" weather here a yr - LOL