Flaring and getting ready for vacation

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kathleen12, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

I cannot believe this is happening to me! I have been trying to get out to California for the past 3 years and finally bought my ticket to leave on Tuesday. I have been feeling Great up until now. YOu know the story....exhaustion, pain, brain fog, the works. I don't care though. I AM going and will enjoy every minute I have there! Even if I push myself when I shouldn't.

Wish me luck and a flare-free time
  2. Good luck, once you get there maybe you can kick back and RELAX. A little R & R always helps.
  3. Kelly28

Kelly28 New Member

Enjoy your vacation

make a packing list

Relax

Bring music or reading & comfort for travel

Relax

Take Care ~Kelly~
  4. mrdad

mrdad New Member

I use the "Hay" greeting 'cause I know ya like horses.

Don't delay your trip to see us out here in California!

Your're gonna' be fine once ya get here on the "Left

Coast"! And we haven't had an Earthquake here in over

5 1/2 hours. So worry not. Just come and have a great

time after all you have been through lately.

Wil be waitin'
    MRDAD
  5. ll1816

ll1816 Member

hi kathleen:

i'm sorry that you are in a flare right now. be sure to rest as much as you can between now and tuesday. i admire your strong attitude and i have no doubt that you will have a great time. take good care of yourself and let us know about your trip when you get back.

hugs,
    liz
  6. Kathleen12

Kathleen12 New Member

For your well-wishes.

MrDad:
    I see you're from San Fran. I've never been there but heard it is a wonderful place to visit. I'll be going to Placerville and areas North. Can't wait to get up in those mountain lakes and go camping. That is the first thing on our agenda. Maybe I can find a rent-a-horse while I'm up there too.

Liz:
    I had to laugh a little when I read your post. YOu said to rest before I go! I am going alone and have to take care of getting 2 dogs boarded and Bordatella boosters; find someone to feed my 20+ wild kitty colony, 3 house cats, and one out-door dog! Plus I went to the store today to buy bags of food for all of them to last the month I'll be gone. Tomorrow, I have to try to clean my house and clean out the fridge and do laundry. Monday I have to take the 2 dogs in to board come home and begin packing! Ya think I'm gonna get any rest? I will rest on the plane though at least LOL!

Again, thank you all.

[ advertisement ]