FLARING VIRUSVENTING

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ilovepink4, Apr 6, 2006.

1. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

i am so frustrated !!!! i am in a big flare...for the last month.....and now, for the past 10 days, i have had a sore throat, chills and sweats....can't differentiate between the FM and the virus....i don't think i have strep (even though i have had it twice last winter)my glands are NOT swollen...no white stuff in my throat...just this dumb sweating and chills...and sore throat....i really hate going to the clinic unless i know i need it! like i hate when i drag my butt there and then find out i have a virus that there is no cure for....then i just exposed my weak self to tons of germs and sick people...for nothing....other than peace of mind ....knowing i am not ignoring some infection...

yes, i already had mono...as an adult, too ....it was almost the exact time of year ...it was in april...i get sick alot this time of year...we have a birthday a week for a month, plus,easter and first communion this year...thre last first communion was when i got mono...i was dx with it 4 days before we were scheduled for a party at our house to celebrate my dd's first comm...

man, i am rambling...does this happen to the rest of you? you get sick and can't shake it? or you can't tell how sick you really are because you normally feel like crap? i can't take much more of this...oh, one more item...NO appetite....i am starving but i eat a few bites and then don't like what i am eating....

when does this end??????give me a break!
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

ilovepink:
    I have just about had it, too. Regarding mono, I had it so many moons ago, but it was in May. And guess what: these days May are my worse month.

Thanks for the mono-reminder. It has to be more than coincidence.

n.f.
  3. ilovepink4

ilovepink4 Member

what might a dr do for me?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________--