Floor care

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sues1, Jan 23, 2007.

1. sues1

sues1 New Member

What is the best mop out on the market? I have one of those Clorox one and it just wore out.It was the Type that you can dispense cleaner onto the floor from it.

Of course cost does concern me also. Which ones gets floors the cleanest? Hands and knees scrubbing is impossible for me anymore. I am also sensitive to smells, makes me truly ill.

Any ideas appreciated. Susan
  2. ckball

ckball New Member

I love my Hoover Floormate. I only have carpet in 2 bedrooms and the rest of my house is hard surface so a mop doesn't work. I paid 150 for it but did see one at Valu City a while back for 100.

It is a wet/dry vacum that has a water tank to put the cleaner in, they sell bottles for about 6 bucks and you dilute it, I also use Greased Lighting in it for those days when it's rained for days and the dogs track in and one for the dirty water. It also has circulating brushes that light scrub the floor. I have 5 large rooms to clean and this makes it so much easier.

I had the Bissell Flipit first and it died, but didn't like it enough to buy it again. I have never had any of the other mops they have out. Just depends on much area you have. I hope this help. Carla

But if you only have a kitchen and bath
  3. sues1

sues1 New Member

Thanks for the info. I really do not have large areas to clean...bath and 1/2 one and a small kitchen. Rest is carpeted. Susan