flouride and supps

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by inbetweendays, Dec 12, 2011.

1. inbetweendays

inbetweendays New Member

does anyone know if the prohealth supplements are free of flouride residue....earth clinic has many articles on flouride poisoning and its relationship to fibro?
  2. Aaron-Admin

Aaron-Admin Moderator

The asnwer to this question would be specific to each product. Therefore, if we knew what items you were interested in we could find out from the raw material supplier for each item. I do know that the Green Tea Mega for example is Fluoride free and caffeine free which is the most common supplement we get that question for. Thank you and take care.
  3. inbetweendays

inbetweendays New Member

the b vitamins? nadh? sleep formula? thanx
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

To, at least, some forms of fluoride to have them affect me seriously. I cannot take any fluroquinolones, like Cipro, or I cannot breathe. The eye drops my doc has to use to examine my eyes contains fluoride and it makes my eyes hurt and makes me sick all day. I can brush my teeth with fluoride toothpaste but I rinse it well of my mouth. I may be allergic to it too but just don't notice it.

Eight percent (probably a low number) of the general population are allergic to fluoride. I drink only filtered water. It tastes better but I doubt the filtration removes the fluoride. Again, I don't notice that it makes me sick; however, I'm already sick so would I feel better if I could remove all fluoride?

Love, Mikie