Flu Vaccine

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by susabar, Nov 17, 2002.

1. susabar

susabar New Member

It's me again, you guts have been a godsent this whole week. i am trying to get a grip as this is what i believe to be a severe flare-up of FM that I may have had for at least a year. I am seeing a Rheumo on tues. At any rate your posts are really scaring the pants off me, as I can hear the anguish of your problems. I am not on any pain meds but I have felt like I've had the flu for two weeks now. All of these woes started the evening the day that I received a flu shot at work. It started with muscle spasms and locking in my back... then slowy more and more symptoms appeared. they have stabilized now, but no improvement. Could this be related in anyway to that shot. When i mentioned it to Doctors, they said you do not have Guillian barre' syndrome.
    What are your thoughts
    Glad there are others
    Love Sue
  2. susabar

susabar New Member

It's me again, you guts have been a godsent this whole week. i am trying to get a grip as this is what i believe to be a severe flare-up of FM that I may have had for at least a year. I am seeing a Rheumo on tues. At any rate your posts are really scaring the pants off me, as I can hear the anguish of your problems. I am not on any pain meds but I have felt like I've had the flu for two weeks now. All of these woes started the evening the day that I received a flu shot at work. It started with muscle spasms and locking in my back... then slowy more and more symptoms appeared. they have stabilized now, but no improvement. Could this be related in anyway to that shot. When i mentioned it to Doctors, they said you do not have Guillian barre' syndrome.
    What are your thoughts
    Glad there are others
    Love Sue