Fluoride & Chlorine link?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Aug 28, 2002.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I have been reading all night on the internet about fluoride, the effects on the human body. It is not even FDA approved and the only reason we have it in our water is that the producers and industries emmitting it as a by product have no safe way to dispose of it so they feed it to us & our children. Looks to me like it is a cause of Fibro. Look it up and look at what it does to us. I am on a war to eradicate it in my body, I have a plan, it can be done (I even injest fluorine along with some other caustic drain cleaner chemical in my syhntroid) I am definitely doing to tie all this up, I think the answer may be to detoxify the body with alfalfa. ZMA would be helpful too. I am starting on it tomorrow and nuthin but fish, grains, fruit & vegies for me!!!! Write me and ask onthegreen@owt.com for more information.

I will let you know.
    Jaci (almost cured!)[This Message was Edited on 08/29/2002]
  2. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

I have been reading all night on the internet about fluoride, the effects on the human body. It is not even FDA approved and the only reason we have it in our water is that the producers and industries emmitting it as a by product have no safe way to dispose of it so they feed it to us & our children. Looks to me like it is a cause of Fibro. Look it up and look at what it does to us. I am on a war to eradicate it in my body, I have a plan, it can be done (I even injest fluorine along with some other caustic drain cleaner chemical in my syhntroid) I am definitely doing to tie all this up, I think the answer may be to detoxify the body with alfalfa. ZMA would be helpful too. I am starting on it tomorrow and nuthin but fish, grains, fruit & vegies for me!!!! Write me and ask onthegreen@owt.com for more information.

I will let you know.
    Jaci (almost cured!)[This Message was Edited on 08/29/2002]
  3. rge

rge New Member

Jacki,

Wow, you are only the second person to "get it"!
    Suze was the other.

I just finished a phone consulation with Dr Myra Preston.
    She has said i am totally disabled now and the forseeable future.

We have linked that my CFIDS/ FM is caused by FLUORIDE!
    No if's ,and's or but's.

This is a first ever test showing that Fluoride causes BRAIN DAMAGE.

I will not retype all I have said so far - just type fluoride in the search archives and be sure to read the excerpts of my report results from her.
  4. tired42long

tired42long New Member

Hi Jaci, I am also on a campaign about environmental toxins in general. I wonder, if you have found flouride and other toxins in synthroid....are you just going to stop taking it? (I also take it_)Have you found answers to WHY it is a part of the RX in the first place? I have already been trying to find "pure" water and wonder if ANY water or food is free from this, as said, it is in industries and manufacturing. All foods would then have some of it in? Any nonflouride toothpastes available? Brand names allowed to be posted here? Thanks for any info you may have. Eileen
    Ps. where did you find info about alfalfa?
    [This Message was Edited on 08/29/2002]
    [This Message was Edited on 08/29/2002]
  5. rge

rge New Member

Jacki

Yes there is a link between fluoride and chlorine.

Both are halogens and in the same column in the peridoc table. Also note that iodine is in the same column. Elementary chemisty says the more reactive element will replace the other. Thyroid uses iodine. Thats why F- causes hypothyroidism.

Chlorine is just a little bit "greener" as the name implies
    Agent orange used in Vietnam was a chlorine based dioxin and made thousands sick

You can read about all the elements that distroy your autoimmune system at:

http://members.aol.com/avalonsilk/

RGE
  6. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Hi, the fluoride is in toothpaste, you can get w/o at a health food store, the fluoride in my synthroid is unacceptable, I am going to see an endocrinologist, I am going to switch to a natural thyroid, thru a Naturopath probably or just on my own research, I just am enraged that we stuff all these drugs into our body when the problem (in my opinion) is toxic chemicals. I found the alfala info in my natural healing book under "fluoride", I think it could be found under "chelation" also, I have not looked a whole let yet on the web, I am just beginning to figure this out. What I do know for sure is this, this has got to have an answer to the underlying cause, my immune system was weakened to begin with due to herpes from a rape, my husband has a heart condition and we had a major scare on May 18 of this yr and I have not bounced bac, hence this DD. Immune system down, yes, but there has to be more. I visit this site at least once a day, please keep up the good responses. Thanks for the input.
    Jaci
    onthegreen@owt.com

7. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Distiled water is the answer on the fluoride problem, check your deodoranto also, I think mercury & aluminum also are a problem, also, the synthroid does contain fluoride, look up the ingredients, you will see a lot of toxic chemicals, and if you look up fluoride you will see that fluoride actually destroys our thyroid, crystallizes it, so we feed it toxins in the synthroid???

Jaci
  8. Jeweller

Jeweller New Member

I'd just like to clear something up here. Fluoride is not an element, it is a compound containing fluorine. Fluorine is the element.

Ros
  9. rge

rge New Member

You are absolutely correct! Fluorine is not fluoride
    Fluorine does not exist in nature - as the most electronegative element on the periodioc table it reacts and combines with almost everything it comes in contact with.

The stuff that is added to water is only aprox. 23% fluorosilisac acid.

Read the letter that Pittman wrote at fluorodating drinking water in the "mysterious diseases" thread
    [This Message was Edited on 08/30/2002]