Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, May 20, 2012.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

According to Dr. Mercola's newsletter, both the NIH and CDC are warning parents not to use tap water, containing fluoride, to give to children as water or mixed into formula.

This will, hopefully, bolster attempts to get this toxin out of our drinking water. Like me, one out of eight people is allergic to one, or more, forms of fluoride. I drink only filtered water, only let my eye doc use an inert form of fluoride drops in my eyes for examination, and never let my dental hygienist use a fluoride rinse when I get my teeth cleaned. I cannot tolerate any fluoroquinolone (sp?) ABX, like Cipro, to which I have had a life-threating reaction. I can use fluoride toothpaste but I rinse well after brushing.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I knew you would see this. You've been fighting the good fight to get rid of fluoride in our water and other things, like food. I probably should get a nonfluoridated toothpaste. I'm so lazy, I usually just pick up whatever is on sale at the store. The fluoride in the toothpaste doesn't seem to bother me so I'm not thinking when I buy it.

BTW, the American Dental Assn. is now worried because they are seeing the spots caused by fluoride on kids' teeth.

As you know, fluoride is the waste product of manufacturing. Making money by convincing govt. agencies that it should be added to the water supply is one of the worst abuses of lobbying efforts which resulted in our drinking water to be poisoned by this toxic substance.

Love, Mikie
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Is also used in anesthesia cocktails to help its delivery directly to the brain. Now that's frightening! If fluoride goes right to the brain, no wonder its toxicity can be felt in neurological symptoms. I always woke from anesthesia feeling very nauseated. Now, my docs eliminate drugs with fluoride when I have surgery. On a separate note, I drink Smart Water before surgery (while water is still OK to drink) so I'm not dehydrated, which can also cause nausea.

Just learned that aluminum is added to vaccines to stir up the immune system so that the vaccines will be more effective. Geez, mercury to prolong the life of the sera and now, aluminum? Besides my peptide injections, I'm not getting vaccines. Research is starting to show that the pneumonia vaccine may be responsible for causing one strain of pneumonia-causing bacteria to become resistant to antibiotics.

Just read that big pharma is using plants, instead of animal tissue, to infect in order to make vaccines. That may be opening a Pandora's Box of a whole new magnitude. Our entire food supply and pharmaceuticals come from only a few companies with huge lobbying treasure chests to insure that no laws are passed which impede their profits. We eat genetically modified food and aren't even aware of it. Is it coincidental that we are getting fatter and sicker? Yes, we can make our own decisions not to eat fast food and unhealthy processed foods, but if we can't count of buying healthy fruit and veggies, there is no freedom to choose.

Sorry, I will get off my soapbox now.

Love, Mikie
  4. FaithHopeCure

FaithHopeCure New Member

I have been buying sparklets water and they deliver it. Also, we have sparklets maintain the filters for the reverse osmosis under the sink. I am now going to look into having the volvic water delivered instead. I never did trust the bottled water companies. I can taste the difference in water quality. But never knew which one was best for you....you two are so knowledgable on this stuff!
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Not only for the info but also for getting permission before posting.

Love, Mikie