FM and pregnancy, good info!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by BethM, Sep 1, 2005.

1. BethM

BethM New Member

The current online issue Fibromyalgia Aware magazine has articles about FM and pregnancy. the link is:

http://www.fmaware.org/fmOnlineNewsletter/2005/vol5_no12/index.htm

This is a good organization to join. Good people, good info, monthly magazine.

Hope this helps!

Peace,
    Beth.
  2. BethM

BethM New Member

3. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

I have heard on several occasions that women who are pregnant with FM or CFS symptoms disappear during their pregnancy and after delivery come back like a tornado. I so wanted another child but do to my illness this will never be the case unless they find a cure or I do quick. There must be some relation in what women's hormones do during pregnancy that they could somehow duplicate to make us feel the same when we are not pregnant. Wouldn't you think?
  4. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

rest of your life but please guys - think about this. There is a lot of evidence that this disease is inherited.
  5. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

For some yes it may be inherited but there are so many people who feel so much better when they are pregnant. Why aren't they duplicating this hormone for us or the doctors and scientists researching this for us. Perhaps it is a funding issue. Any thoughts??
  6. Leenerbups

Leenerbups New Member

Sounds like for many FM is hormaonal then, would'nt you think?
  7. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

I'll pass on having morning sickness when they figure out that hormone, though.