**FM ARTICLE IN MARCH ISSUE OF GUIDEPOSTS MAGAZINE

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by CarolK, Mar 22, 2006.

1. CarolK

CarolK New Member

THE MARCH ISSUE OF "GUIDEPOSTS" MAGAZINE HAS A GOOD ARTICLE ABOUT FM!

Becca posted that Womans Day Mag (April) had a good article on FM... here is another. Maybe the media is finally lending a listening ear to us!!

The true story is of a woman who almost died from FM!

It tells the story from the caregivers point of view... which is her husband.

It is a good true life story of faith and believing that ..."nothing is impossible with God"!!

Very uplifting read! Enjoy

Blessings... CarolK
    [This Message was Edited on 03/23/2006]
  2. sues1

sues1 New Member

Woman almost died of FM? Why? What was the problems that led up to this, etc.?

I do not get Guideposts, I stopped getting it years ago. I do not read as much anymore.
  3. matthewson

matthewson New Member

I haven't looked at it yet, but it just showed up in my house! It probably came from my mother-in-law, bless her heart! I haven't had a subscription in a while and I was wondering why it showed up at my house! She must have seen the article and gave it to my hubby.

I will sit down and read it now! I really liked having a subscription to it, I just let it lapse.

Take care, Sally
  4. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I wrote about it a few days ago, but that's OK to mention it again...she also had CFS, I believe, which probably contributed to her extreme condition. Wow, talk about a miraculous healing! Love, Terri
  5. CarolK

CarolK New Member

Sues... sorry but the article did not make clear why her FM was so bad as to cause her to go into a coma. Wish I had a better answer for you.

Alaska... sorry I did not see your earlier post about this article. If it helps anyone then I am glad to repost it.

Blessings... CarolK