FM & Bay News 9, I sent them a message

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lynncats, Jul 26, 2009.

1. lynncats

lynncats New Member

here is the message I sent them and the response I got so far. Let's see if they take this seriously, as I'm serious about getting the word out on this DD. I've also e-mailed the tv show The Doctors, no response from them yet.

MESSAGE: Have you ever done a segment regarding Fibromyalgia? I am speaking for thousands of people, this syndrome needs to be addressed. I never thought I would write to ask someone this question, but now that I'm living with this, and knowing people living with this, and sharing stories through a message board, it is a very awful syndrome, and we just don't know how to get the word out, that it IS REAL! We are so often told that it is all in our heads. Thank you in advance. LYNN

Their response: Thank you for the story idea. We'll submit it to our team of health experts and reporter Melissa Eichman.

I know it isn't much, and they probably won't do anything, but one never knows. As in my message when I stated "stories through the a message board" that is all of you wonderful people, who have taught me so much, and who have cared so much. I salute you all.

2. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

That's wonderful. I hope they do a show on FMS.

3. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Thanks for doing this!!!

4. lynncats

lynncats New Member

I looked at my post and thought with my Fm brain, OMG, am I one of those whose trying to promote somehthing. NOT. I am just so ready to spread the word of this if only one step at at time. thanks for reading.

5. SpecialK82

SpecialK82 New Member

Good idea Lynn - I hope you get some results!