FM/CFIDS Nursery Rhymes

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by RockiAZ, Apr 10, 2006.

1. RockiAZ

RockiAZ New Member

Thanks you Kholmes for your "Rolling Stones Songs about CFS" thread - gave me a little inspiration for this one. My brain is a little on the blink today (and that's new becaaaaaaause?), but thought I would give it a try anyway. Maybe someone else has some good nursery re-writes to add...
    Live, LAUGH, Love,
    Rocki

FM/CFIDS Nursery Rhymes:

Mary had a little FLARE!

Jack & Jill went up... okay, Jack carried Jill up the hill

Hey Diddle Diddle... oops! I just piddled!

Jack SPLAT!

Simple Simon met a doctor while going through a flare.

Rub-a-dub-dub... help me get out of the tub!
    Or
    Rub-a-dub-dub... pain cream on my body please!

Pop goes my bones!

Jack be nimble, Jack be quick...Jack just got sick!

This little piggy just laid there.

Humpty Dumpty didn’t have enough energy to sit on the wall, let alone climb it!
  2. OlWolf

OlWolf New Member

Ha! Ha! Ha!
    Oh! These are GOOD!
    what about this one?

"Jack be nimble, Jack be quick...
    < CRASH! >
    Uh - maybe not!"

[This Message was Edited on 04/10/2006]
  3. RockiAZ

RockiAZ New Member

That is too funny! I literally laughed out loud and am still chuckling!!! (ha ha ha ha ha)

Live, Laugh, Love,
    Rocki
  4. RockiAZ

RockiAZ New Member

Thanks for sharing. Kholmes, you started this my friend (ha ha ha)...my little piggy is STILL just laying there!

hangininthere...I know EXACTLY what you mean about the stool - I have one in my kitchen for when I cook and play pharmacist when filling my pill boxes! Oh, I thought of another one for...

Little Miss Muffett...got an allergic reaction from eating that darn curds and whey crud!

Little Red Riding Hood...had a major crash after skipping through the woods to grandmothers house
  5. LittleBluestem

LittleBluestem New Member

This is fun! Here are mine.

Little Miss Muffet sat on her tuffet, eating her Morning Shake with undenatured whey.

Ol’ King Cole was a merry ol’ soul, until he came down with FM & ME.

Hickory Dickory Doc - hasn’t a clue what is wrong with me or what to do about it.

Sing a song of six pence, pocket full of rye. Can I eat rye on the anti-candida diet?

Hey diddle diddle, the cat’s got a fiddle, so how come my fingernails have no half-moons?

Ring around the rosy, pocket full of posies, so what is it I am trying to do, anyway?

London Bridge is falling down. Does it have a neurological deficit?

Oh dear what can the matter be; dear, dear what can the matter be? (Needs no re-write)
  6. RockiAZ

RockiAZ New Member

Those were GREAT! Cracked me up...loved them all, but if I had to pick a favorite (tough) it would be:

"Hickory Dickory Doc - hasn’t a clue what is wrong with me or what to do about it"

Wait...ane this one:
    "Ring around the rosy, pocket full of posies, so what is it I am trying to do, anyway?"

I'm sure if people without this DD read these, they would be like "huh?...I don't get it..."

Still laughing :)

Live, Laugh, Love,
    Rocki

7. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Wake,
    I really like your little miss tuffet one!!

All this creativity from ill people!!

Go to bed late,
    still very awake
    Go to bed early,
    toss and turn, all achy.

Teddy bear, teddy bear
    Please stop turning around
    Teddy bear, teddy bear
    can't touch the ground!

Teddy bear, teddy bear
    Hands rub neck, shoulder, head
    Teddy bear, teddy bear
    Please can i just go to bed?

Teddy bear, teddy bear
    Crazy Dr. says just get some exercise!
    Teddy bear, teddy bear
    I'll just say my prayers, on the couch.
  8. sues1

sues1 New Member

hickory dickery doc...the mouse ran up the clock... and it clanged as it was 3 0Clock.(AM). The mouse ran down and and could not be found...as he knew it was time that Fibromites arose,even though it was not a time they chose.
    ================
    The grand old Duke of York had 10 thousand men....he tried to march them up a very high hill but they fell in their tracks and could only find one way back..they rolled down the hill.
    ================
    "Hey Diddle Diddle the cat and the fiddle...I jumped over the moon".....Oh Heck another crazy dream!!!!!!!!
    +++++++++++++
  9. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I don't know if I can do that ryming stuff but it sure was funny. And I liked it alot.Please don't take this wrong It happened to me. I can't take elvil because it makes it so I can't pee.

Mary had a little flare, meds she took , did not work like she hoped would be. So Mary now checks what meds she takes so that she knows what will be. For what she took did not work and and what happened made it so she could not pee. Now Mary rests while the lamb goes to school.

I used to do readings that had music along with them .This is one I remember,

The little biquse doll and a little rag doll and a dolly imported from France. Were seated on e day on the shelf of the store with a dolly who could wind up and dance,when all of a sudden the shopkeeper heard a sream that rang out through the store , and this was what they heard.

OH OH I have a pain in my sawdust that is the matter with me.Some thing is wrong with my little insides, I am as sick as can be,
    Don't let me faint , someone get me a fan and someone run for the medicine man just as quick as can be. everyone hurry as fast as you can ,I have a pain in my sawdust.

There are more verse's of this but the fog from the fibro has misplaced them in my brain. So I hope that you all like this one.

Rosemarie
    [This Message was Edited on 04/13/2006]
  10. RockiAZ

RockiAZ New Member

You guys have added some pretty good ones. You know, if I couldn't laugh at this DD sometimes, I just know what I would do.

Thanks....old woman in a shoe....ha ha ha...that's too funny!

Live, L A U G H, Love,
    Rocki
  11. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Go to bed, Tom.
    Go to bed, Tom.
    Tired or not,
    go to bed, Tom.

Try to sleep. Tom.
    Try to sleep, Tom.
    Tired or not,
    Try to sleep, Tom.

Take your Klonopin, Tom.
    Take your Klonopin, Tom.
    Are you nuts?
    Take your Klonopin, Tom.

I do not like thee, Doctor Fell
    The reason why, I cannot tell
    But this I know, and know full well
    with your disbelief in CFS
    you can quickly go to hell

To bed, to bed
    says Sleepy-head
    Tarry a while, says Slow
    deal with the pain
    Says annoying Jane
    we'll sup before we go.

I got these from a Mother Goose website and twisted them slightly!
    Kholmes
  12. sues1

sues1 New Member

I loved the old lady that lived in the shoe....

Poor dear....she lived on a shoestring, didn't she?

LOL.......Susan