?FM/CFS pain post gallbladder surgery

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cred, Jul 4, 2006.

1. cred

cred New Member

I have had these disease for abt 1 1/2 yeras. I had my gallbladder out in March and still am not well. I have pain in the area of my gallbladder and still doing testing to find out why? Any one with clues? Thanks!
  2. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Are they sure you did not have any stones in the bile duct?
    It will take several months for you to feel better and dont lift to much.
    I had this surgery 28 years ago and had a 12 inch scar .They also left a rubber hose in to drain for a couple of days and then just pulled it out and cleaned up the opening .I would get pains along the scar for almost a year.
    I've heard they do it with a laproscope now and you should feel better and heal faster then people use to.But I'm sure you are really sore. I hope alls ok and you feel better soon.
  3. lillyrose33

lillyrose33 New Member

I had mine out also but in May. I still have some pain where my gallbladder use to be and where they put the scopes. I had no stones and my gallbladder had completely stoped working and full of sludge. I have had a major flare with Fibro since I had the surgery. Do you have any problems eating? Everything I eat now seems to go right through me. They told me if you eat a lot of fats that it would happen but I stay away from fats and it still happens. Hope you figure out what is going on. Good luck and feel better.

Lillyrose