FM/CHRONIC FATIGUE IN OKLAHOMA

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Boo3, Nov 12, 2006.

1. Boo3

Boo3 New Member

does any one know of a DR who may be able to help me out here.i have eppstein-barr..chronic fatigue..and have not been dx with fm but man do i ever have the "symptoms"..
    i would like to try to find help in OK as appose to the ones in Texas.. altho i will go there if i have no other choice.
    i am sure others feel like i do.i am tired of being tired and that " i dont care " attitude...soo not like me..
    kinda "tired" of telling my DR i am depressed, my body aches and headaches, stiffness..and just like i have been run over b a truck...and that "dont care attitude"
    so he puts me on effexor cr 150mg...
    xanax PRN for the aniexty....these feeling will make ya have aniexty
    i take levoxyl for hypothyroid....that dont seem to work at all...
    i could go on and on for a bit.....but not here to write a book..lol
    there is good and bad days...AM I ALONE HERE OR DREAMING ALL THIS UP OR WHAT..
    anyones help will be gr8ly appreciated...
    so glad i found this link...
    hope i didnt bore any one..lol
    thanks and keep SMILING..
    best wishes to all...

Boo3
  2. Boo3

Boo3 New Member

ty jill for the info...i guess i need to check with my insurance and see if i need a referral..then i guess i will ASK DR for that....lol
    i dont think they like it to well when uu give them ideas... mentioned FM to him last monday and he never touched it...ohh well i am not quiting...
    i will find me RA here or back in Texas..
    i am really glad i found this place.. i am LEARNING ALOT here....
    thx again Jill

tc
    have a good day
    keep SMILING :)
  3. jarjar

jarjar New Member

If you don't mind traveling a little. Dr. Crist in Springfield Mo...next door state. Is good at finding what is really keeping you ill.
  4. Boo3

Boo3 New Member

ty jarjar...i sure will keep this in mind..amazing what there is to learn here..
    have a gr8 day
    tc n keep smiling :)