FM doctor in D.C.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 4isfamily, Oct 11, 2006.

  1. 4isfamily

    4isfamily New Member

    I was wondering if anybody could recommend a good doctor in the D.C. area that specializes in a treatment of FM.

    Thank you.
  2. UnicornK

    UnicornK New Member

    There are a couple of good doctors in Annapolis, if you don't mind driving that far. I see William Tham, and I really like him. There is also Jacob Teitelbaum (yes, that Teitelbaum), but I don't think he takes insurance...and he's expensive.

    I don't know of anyone else. Good luck.

    God Bless.

[ advertisement ]