FM is the subject for my final project!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by loto, Nov 22, 2010.

1. loto

loto Member

Hi All.
    Wanted to share with you all about my final project for my online Computer class.
    I chose to do it on FM because of course I've read alot about it and of course, experience it (unfortunately).
    The project requires me to do research, etc on a subject and use all of the Office software that was taught in this class, such as Access, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.
    Anyway, the FM subject has made the assignment easy for me, as far as developing tables and charts, etc, but also hard, because it's reminded me so much of what we with FM have to go through. Know what I mean?? Yes, I live with it every day, but refreshing my memory on it and reading alot of material that I read over the past few years has depressed me all over again.
    Anyway, if my project turns out as well as I think it is, and any of you want to see it, let me know and I'll give you a link to it or something. I'm trying to include every aspect of FM, but I've had to break it down quite a bit and not make the project too long.
    I just wanted to share.......Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I'm being thankful for the best of health I have right now....
  2. Debra49659

Debra49659 New Member

Good for you Loto!! Sounds like a lot of work but rewarding st the same time. I would love to see it:) Good luck!

3. debilyn

debilyn New Member

Hi loto,

I'd be interested in reading your final project. It sounds really interesting. And I think it's a great thing that you chose this topic. Even though it's for a computer class, you will be getting the word out about FM and educating others about it--even if only your professor =]

What an accomplishment. Good luck.

4. loto

loto Member

to both of you...
    part of the assignment is that we all critique each other's work, also, so hopefully lots of my classmates will take a look and learn alot!
    I'll try and remember to let you all know when it's finished.

5. lisadot

lisadot New Member

I hope it goes really well, Lori. I'm sure looking at your slides of all the rotten symptoms FM patients can experience feels sad, frustrating, depressing, and perhaps overwhelming. On the bright side, you are going to be teaching many people about this condition we live with, and hopefully they in turn will tell others. I'd love to read it too!

[This Message was Edited on 11/24/2010]
  6. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

Good luck with it and I would definitely like to see it when you are done.