FM Pain, Is It Body Aches?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by greatgran, Jul 21, 2010.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

I was dx with CFS/FM yrs back but as years go by I seem to get worse. My main complaint is the deep all over body aches to the bone. Is this fibro pain or could it be something else. The pain is causing the fatigue and all the other symptoms.. Also my body feels so sore at times.

I thought fm pain was nerve pain but this is just horrible body aches. Or could it be the CFS is getting worse. Its more like an infection pain.. I think..

God Bless,
    gg
  2. greatgran

greatgran Member

Did going gluten free help with the pain? One of the Rheumys did mention Sjogren's but no lupus or rheumatism problems. I have tried to not eat gluten but not completely gluten free, it is so hard to find products here. How in the world did you get off xanax.

Glad to hear you are going so much better .

Thanks,
    gg
  3. greatgran

greatgran Member

My WBC is within normal levels or was the last time I had my labs done. Who knows I seem to be getting so much worse with different symptoms. I do remember before cfs/fm my white count was elevated and I felt fine. So who knows I hurt so bad at times I could cry if it would help.

I am due for more labs soon so going to have the thyroid re-checked and see if the doc will try me on something.

Thanks,
    gg
  4. gapsych

gapsych New Member

What you are describing is the kind of pain I get. I have FM but no Arthritis. It feels almost like my bones are frozen and the ache which sounds innocuous is horrific. I do not have these feelings in my joints but around the joints and the ache is pervasive throughout my body. The pain is very similar to what I get with the RLS.

I do not have any problems with stiffness. My muscles sometimes get sore but again it is more aches. My flexibility is also good.

What do you take for pain?

It's hard to sort what is causing what with all this.

gap
    [This Message was Edited on 07/21/2010]
  5. greatgran

greatgran Member

I am so allergic to codeine and seems everything for pain is related to codeine so I take otc pain meds, mainly bufferin or advil which does nothing.. Sometimes I combine a xanax and bufferin so thats all I have that I can take.

My joints don't hurt but seems everything else does. I have no arthritis that I am aware of.

Thanks,
    gg