FM, PMS and BURNING ISSUES

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Chelz, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Chelz

Chelz New Member

Does anyone feel like their muscles are on fire especially around period time? I have horrible PMS along with my FM, as I would think many of us do. I do not know what the connection is is increased pain and this whole body burning problem especially the first and second day of my period.

Yesterday was the worst, when I came home from work I had to take out my huge old fashion ice bag and I put about 20 ice cubes in it. I would rub this bag gently over my legs, arms, hips, upper neck because the burning was so bad. This is nothing new, I get burning pains often with my FM, and have found out from others it can be quite common.

I have also read that it could be yeast related as well. I have suspected a yeast problem with me for a long time and usually before my period, I do increase the sugar consumption because I CRAVE sugar so much. Today I am a little better, but my pain in still increased and will be until my period is over, then I just go back to my normal pains of FM anyway.

Again, I wonder what could be the possible connection between FM, PMS and this burning, aside from yeast problems, any thoughts? Hugs, Chelz.