FM Report on FOX Channel 6 in Milw., WI

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by angelheart, Jul 18, 2003.

1. angelheart

angelheart New Member

Just wanted to inform anyone in the Milwaukee, WI area that tonight on Fox, Channel 6 they are doing a piece on a local clinic that is supposed to deal with FM. I think it is on at 5:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. I came into work and had voice mails and emails from well meaning friends and family about this. I am sure they are all thinking this is the "cure" for me. Even my husband said I was being too pessimistic. I think it is probably a pain clinic or chiropractor in the area.

I told him that I think it is GREAT it is getting media coverage, but I worry how it will be presented/reported. No matter how it is reported I can bet money I will be told by many that I have to go there. It just gets exhausting hearing everyones "ideas" on how to deal with this illness. Just wanted people in my area to know about this. I am going to try and catch it, but not sure I will be able to. Angel Blessings~
  2. Ishy75

Ishy75 New Member

I'm in Fond du lac so I'll be tuning in to see what it's all about. Warm hugsssssss.

Chrissi
  3. angelheart

angelheart New Member

4. Suzan

Suzan New Member

I will be watching too! But, I agree...everytime my mom sees anything about fibro..she thinks I should try it so I am cured! I hope what they say is presented accurately. BTW, Hi fellow Wisconsinites!
  5. angelheart

angelheart New Member

One last BUMP since this is on this evening and I won't be on line anymore today! I will try to see it and let everyone know what it was about!
    Blessings~
  6. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

Also, maybe & I'll go check to see if it's on their web page? We can only hope. dolsgirl