FM Video

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Noahvale, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Noahvale

Noahvale New Member

Here is a address to a Fibromyalgia Video if anyone is interested it takes about 45 Minutes to listen to it. I found it by Googling...
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1964253354772611126&q=Fibromyalgia&hl=en

These doctor in the panel talk about a Female Patient and how they would help her deal with FM and her Social Behavior outside of home. They Talk about Medication and Tgherapy.

I though there was some good information here, but I don't agree with all of it. Check it out if you get a chance.

God Bless, and I hope this gives some help out there to someone in need of answers.

noahvale--Kathy

2. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Kathy, thanks for the info. I will watch it soon.

Lolalee
  3. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

Thanks for the website, I also found some of the other discussions of interest.

The one about Muskuclatal (sp?) and Myofasical Pain Disorders

I would Love to be able to sit in that conference room with the Experts.
    Some are right on, and give me Hope.

One guy, on the first one, about FMS, I would like to kick in the pants, he's close, but then fall's short.

It's a really good viedo, and I think it helps to point out why some of us have these condtion's and how to treat them.

What I found interesting was that there were 2 Doctors who had a great approach to treating our conditions.
    Who understood, that it is Different with most pt's.

The key is to Treat the Symptoms, in my case.
    As I have both condtitions, and they are different, but affect each other.

Again thanks,Kathy, ... I will be googling that site more often.
  4. Painquilter

Painquilter New Member

Just listened to part of one of the tapings....will check them all out when have more time...very interesting sit and videos. Thanks for posting. Will send to my support group-ies in NC.