FM vs MS vs Stroke

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lillieblake, Jul 17, 2008.

1. lillieblake

lillieblake New Member

Went to the neurologist today, he still thinks I have symptoms of MS. He is going to repeat the lumbar puncture in October, just my luck to have early symptoms but not show in the spinal fluid.

I told him about my low blood pressure incidents and how I may either fall asleep or pass out - he said I am passing out and I need to lay down when these happen.

But now I am having a carotid ultra sound (I don't have high cholesterol so don't know why I am having this) except that he wants to make sure blood is going to my head.

And the cardiologist wants a 24 hour urine test to determine if I have kidney problems that is causing the high blood pressure.

I have an appointment with a spine surgeon for my cervical spine degenerative disk disease. I have already had surgery on the lower spine for this.

And I also found out last week that I as soon as I can no longer stand the pain I get to have my left knee replaced.

Now how am I supposed to get a job will all this happening, which is what I want more than anything.

Will it never end?????
  2. PVLady

PVLady New Member

I thought they could do a test of your brain and it shows if you have MS.

How can anyone expect you to work with all this going on??? I hope you are on disability..
  3. homesheba

homesheba New Member

i know that sometime it sure feels like it isnt ending. its like every day i wake up
    and see or feel something new...