FMS/Burning/Tired Eyes/Stress

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by AlwysTrd, Nov 1, 2005.

1. AlwysTrd

AlwysTrd New Member

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I last posted, but today, and yesterday, I feel awful and need a tad of advice. I think I pushed myself too much. I've been dealing with a lot of stress lately, and in addition, traveled out of town to a wedding this past weekend, with travel time being 8 hours, each way. I didn't even make it to work yesterday. I feel like I need to rub my eyes--they just ache, and I ache all over. I am so fatigued I don't know what to do--yesterday I stayed on the couch all day and napped and watched TV. My family does not understand, which doesn't help matters. Any ideas on helping me "bounce back?" I just can't keep up with everything any more and that even stresses me more.
  2. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Well, I would say the best way to bounce back is just what you are doing....rest, rest, rest. I have found that to be only help for me, and try to not overdo! I also have burning tired eyes...even when I have rested. I use Artificial Tears. It helps alot. You can buy at any pharmacy.

I know how you feel about some family not understanding. Well, that is the way some people are... and will be. They just don't understand how you feel. I just try to avoid the ones that I can... and tell the others that I HAVE to rest... and hope they understand.

God Bless....Mari