Fms Health issues= Tubal is Pregancy Possible?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by aka1977, Jul 7, 2008.

1. aka1977

aka1977 New Member

Hello All,

I'm 31 years old, I had my tubes tied ( cut & burnt method in 2006) because of FMS and other health issues I have. For the past three days now I'm having alot of weird symptoms. I have no children so I've never been pregnant or no what it feels like. One major reason this scares me is I'm on some medications Armour Thyroid 120mg thats (A) catagory so ok, but Wellbutrin XL 300mg, Topamax 200mg, (C) catagory, not recommended for pregnancy, and worst of all Zocor 10mg (X) catagory, and also a bayer asprin 325mg daily also not recommended.

I've been experiencing nausea, to the point I can't finish meals, pressure in my stomach. bloating, my stomach just hurts, I have been burping, and passing gas alot. I have been dizzy, like, I will pass out. For the last two days I have had diarrhea. I also have been going to the bathroom like crazy and my husband tells me my urine is strong. Oh and my breasts are so sore.

One final thing I've been having odd cravings like I don't like watermelon much, and the other day, I could ate a ton of it.
    And I don't like smores at all, I will only eat the graham cracker, and the hershey bar, I don't like marshmellows, the other night I had such a craving for a smore it was insane. So last night my husband went and got the stuff to make them, when he brought it home I just sat and smelt the marshmellow bag and I don't like them, but I ate a complete smores and was in heaven.

Then later last night out of the blue I had a craving for scrambled eggs, bacon and toast, and I eat healthy so alot of this stuff is things I wouldn't want.

I took a pregnancy test a few days ago, and it said negative, my period it due 7/10. None of this feels like my normal PMS stuff. Last period was 6/14. Any thoughts would be great.

2. texangal81

texangal81 New Member

They can do a blood test which can detect pregnancy almost as soon as it occurs. It is probably unlikely but better safe than sorry.

Another concern is that if it is a pregnancy, it could possibly be an ectopic pregnancy, which might cause some of the symptoms you describe. They thought my daughter's pregnancy might be ectopic, but it ended up being a 6lb 11 1/2 oz boy!

IMHO, I think you should check it out right away.