FMS IS A CHRONIC NEUROLOGIC DISEASE NOT

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jgavi, Mar 10, 2006.

1. Jgavi

Jgavi New Member

AN IMMUNE SYSTEM DISORDER"

DID EVERYONE SEE THIS NEW FINDING THAT HAS CAUSED A BIG STIR!???

IT IS AT THE BEGGINING OF SIGNING ON OF THIS WEB SITE- SO MANY OF US SKIP OVER ALL THOSE ARTICLES BUT THE ONE DATED MARCH 10 2006 "RECENT FIBROMYALGIA FINDINGS" IS VERY INTERESTING NEWS!

LOOKS LIKE WE CAN GET THE 65 PAGE REPORT TO SEE IN DETAIL WHAT THESE NEW FINDINGS ARE ALL ABOUT. THE SHORT VERSION IS ALREADY GOOD NEWS FOR MANY OF US! PLEASE READ...GOOD STUFF AND MAKES MORE SENSE, AT LEAST FOR ME.

MY TESTS SHOW VERY, VERY LOW OF SEROTONIN, NOREPINEPHRINE AND DOPAMINE, WHICH CAUSES PAIN! SO THIS HELPS MANY OF US WHEN BLOOD TESTS COME BACK WITH LOW AMOUNTS OF THESE SUBSTANCES- PROVES THAT WE DO HAVE REAL DISEASE!, FINALLY SOME PROOF IT ISNT ALL IN OUR HEADS....

JGAVI
  2. elliespad

elliespad Member

To boost your levels of Serotonin, norepinephrine amd dopamine, you can take L-Tryptophan, DL-Phenylalanine and L-Tyrosine. I've been using them for years to increase Serotonin and Dopamine. They (especially the DL-Phenylalanine) are my only regular pain control meds.

Haven't read the article yet, but I will, thanks.
    [This Message was Edited on 03/10/2006]
  3. jakeg

jakeg New Member

`I don't think they have figured it out yet. All of the chems that you have mentioned above I have been tested for and all came back normal just like all of the other tests that have been done before they DX me with this DD.

Jake
  4. Jgavi

Jgavi New Member

5. pemaw54

pemaw54 New Member

just told me that on Thursday. We had talked about it 2 mths ago. He says its a malfunction between the brain and the central nervous system. I havent read the article but will today. Thanks

Suzette
  6. FMhurts

FMhurts New Member

N.A.: "Magnesium is vital in helping prevent heart attacks....After a heart attack, it has been found that supplementation provided a much higher survival rate and showed far less life-threatening dysrhythmias....It has also proved beneficial in the treatment of neuromuscular disorders, nervousness, tantrums, depression, sensitivity to noise, and hand tremor....Supplementing helps control dizziness, muscle weakness, twitching, heart disease, and high blood pressure,....reduce blood cholesterol and keep the arteries healthy....used for controlling convulsions in pregnant women, premature labor, and epileptic seizures."