Fog Good One

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by crickett, Sep 24, 2002.

1. crickett

crickett New Member

I tried to do too much again today. Shop and Cook! HA HA. I was in so much pain and exhausted. My husband just came home from the hospital from another angiogram. He has had bypass,heart attack, 6 stents, and a plasty. So I thought I would let hime rest. Any way I went to add a little salt to the boiling water for the noodles and dumped in a good amount of pepper. So, I just told him to ingore the little black specks and that it wasn't DIRT. I think I'll go lay down now.
  2. crickett

crickett New Member

I tried to do too much again today. Shop and Cook! HA HA. I was in so much pain and exhausted. My husband just came home from the hospital from another angiogram. He has had bypass,heart attack, 6 stents, and a plasty. So I thought I would let hime rest. Any way I went to add a little salt to the boiling water for the noodles and dumped in a good amount of pepper. So, I just told him to ingore the little black specks and that it wasn't DIRT. I think I'll go lay down now.
  3. donmia

donmia New Member

there was a long post not too long ago with so many different foggy moments. its good to laugh at ourselves.
    Donna
  4. alomasp

alomasp New Member

when i'm having my brain fog moments, my kids look at me kinda awe-struck,turn to their friends says "thats my mom -she's a nut!" friends reply "but-she's s-o-o cool!" at the moment i am cool, think i'll turn off the air,before "brain-freeze"lol,kids ya gotta love 'em!!
    alomasp