FOG

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by allhart, Oct 15, 2002.

1. allhart

allhart New Member

im in alot of pain this morning so bad that it took 3 trys before i remembered how to spell my pass word,dose everyone eles have worse fog when the pain is bad ? my neuro says that anyone whos in pain for long periods has memorey promblems and yet he dosent prescibe pain meds,i hope today gose by fast,i cant do anything done like this,
  2. allhart

allhart New Member

im in alot of pain this morning so bad that it took 3 trys before i remembered how to spell my pass word,dose everyone eles have worse fog when the pain is bad ? my neuro says that anyone whos in pain for long periods has memorey promblems and yet he dosent prescibe pain meds,i hope today gose by fast,i cant do anything done like this,
  3. debrastets

debrastets New Member

Mine gets so bad i cant spell ; write remember what i was doing! My sister said because i am 51! LOL But that not true I still try and can beat my grandchildren in playstation 2 games! HA! I AM 55 MILES SOUTH OF FT.WORTH !
  4. tamara!

tamara! New Member

i was dx not too long ago i just turned 31 and i know i've had this since i was a kid. it just keeps getting worse. the fog greatly interferes with my job and life. i don't know if it's worse when i'm in pain i haven't paid attention, but i will now. it always seems to be a problem. i can't remember how to spell words so i keep a dictionary close by.my work preformance has suffer so much that i'm afraid i will soon lose my job and i have already given up my position and cut my hours,i can't cut anymore i'll lose my ins. you're not alone,Allhart, the forgetfulness is bad. what's interesting is that i can still remember #s,but i've always been good with that.

[ advertisement ]