Foggy Brain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Riponer, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Riponer

Riponer New Member

I have had chronic Fibromyalgia and chronic Fatigue for many years and continue to suffer with a foggy brain. What I mean by that is it is hard to have a clear thought sometimes, keep a train of thought, and I am easily startled by noises. Does anyone else experience this? It is hard to describe but it is like being in such a deep sleep that the noise sends tingles down your body and startles you. I also have feelings of ice cold water running down my legs and there is none there ever. sometimes I will even feel something very hot for no reason. Just strange things. So if anyone suffers from this please let me know. Thanks
  2. sfrazier

sfrazier New Member

I have the foggy brain and the recation to loud noises. The foggy brain is something that is getting worse. I don't know if it's from the pain that I have been going through or the drugs or what but I am calling my regular doctor and asking for a referal to a nero. I'm also having a lot of migraines. As for the loud noises it's like you can feel it just traval your skin. It's really had to decribe. As for the hot flashes. I went thought thoughs after my hystorectomy now i'm just always hot. Can't seem to get cool. I hate it when the days get in the 90's with heat indexs. I don't even go out of my house then. But then I'll bitch this summer when it get below zero. Just can't be happy about any temp. I wish I could find a state that was in the low to mid 70's with a cool breeze. I know, living in limbo land hoping for that. LOL.....SueS