foggy foggy foggy day

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KarrinneSleepyhead, Apr 29, 2007.

1. KarrinneSleepyhead

KarrinneSleepyhead New Member

Friday and Saturday felt pretty good, got a lot of stuff accomplished. Had big plans today. HA!!!
    Laid in the bed all day. Barely moved long enough to eat lunch. Now getting ready to shower and go BACK to bed. I hate when I think I'm feeling good and can do stuff, and BAM! The fog rolls in and I can't do a stinkin' thing!!!!!
  2. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Hi,
    You said you got a lot of stuff aacomplished......sounds like you overdid it! I know it is easy to do when you felt good you wanted to get some things done, but it won't work.
    I do the same thing myself. We need to find a way to pace ourselves so we don't do this. I don't know how to stop working when I am feeling decent though, because I don't know when I'll feel good enough to get back to finish a project: the laundry, the dishes, mopping the floors, etc,.......... HAHA!!!!

Well get rested up and I hope you feel better soon! And I hope those big plans were fun, not cleaning(ha), and you can still do them later on!

Take Care and Be Well!
    Kellyann