Foggy issues! Help! I've got a quick problem...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by orachel, Sep 15, 2005.

1. orachel

orachel New Member

HELP!!!

This might be a "ladies only" kind of a post...not that I mind your opinions, guys, but pretty embarassing.

It is I, queen of the morons! I've just realized that its nearly 1:00pm here, I have aquatic therapy at 3:00pm, and since my last therapy session 2 DAYS AGO my swimsuit and stuff has been sitting, moldering and getting nasty, in my beachbag!

OY! This stupid "fog"! First of all, I didn't rinse it out and hang everything to dry when I got home last time because I was waaaay too tired to do anything but collapse on the couch! Then fog makes me forget to do it later!

So now I have to make a very disgusting necessary choice, with zero good options!

Help, Please? I'm so utterly humiliated here...ready to flip out, but i guess it is pretty funny if you;re not me!

A) Somehow manage to wear stank nasty moldy suit that is demure and has a nice little skirt thing and is appropriate for physical therapy setting?

B) Wash the suit in fastest machine setting, and take soaking wet suit to change into (sure don't have time for the dryer!). And, have you ever tried to put on a soaking wet swimsuit? I couldn't wrastle that on when I wasn't sick!

C) Give in and wear a different suit, even though other suits are much less demure and appropriate (mostly 2 pieces...eek!), I am now VERY self conscious about my body since I put on a size or 3.

I dunno...but all options seem to be pretty icky!

What's a girl to do>?!
    Rachel
  2. chp1298

chp1298 New Member

wear a different suit girlfried and dont care about they way it looks.
  3. orachel

orachel New Member

All embarassment aside, seems to be the only logical answer. Thanks!
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Rachel:
    I would put on a different suit. It is better
    to be clean and neat and go for practicality
    over looks. And with sick people there I do not think
    anyone will be looking at anybody except themselves.
    Why not go for it. It is only for one day.
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  5. KJ2003

KJ2003 New Member

I just saw your picture. You are a beautiful woman, 30 years old and fit as a fiddle. You could wear a brown grocery bag and still look good.

Wear an old suit. And hold you head up high!

:)

Chin up,

Kim