**Folks in AUSTIN/Round Rock, TX- NEW Fibro Support Group!!**

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by zenouchy, Jan 23, 2006.

1. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that I am starting a new fibromyalgia support in Round Rock, TX- a suburb of Austin, TX! Anyone in these cities and the surrounding area is welcome! Please see a copy of my flyer directly below my signature. :)

Although it's not mentioned on the flyer (I ran out of space), those with CFIDS are also welcome.

First meeting is Wednesday, February 1st from 5pm - 6pm. *This info is also mentioned in the support group section of this website.

Thanks and hope to see you there! Please keep this bumped. Thanks!!

Warmly, Erika

The Round Rock Medical Center is
    sponsoring a

New Fibromyalgia
    Support Group!

Make friends, discuss coping strategies, reduce stress and share treatment ideas in a confidential, relaxing, and supportive atmosphere.

1st Meeting: Wednesday, February 1st, 2006
    5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
    Bring a snack if you wish.

How Often: 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of each month

Where: Round Rock Medical Center
    2400 Round Rock Ave.
    Round Rock, TX 78681

1st Floor, Main Entrance, Free Parking
    **Meet in the Cafeteria**

**** Please kindly RSVP to Cindy Black, LCSW, at cynthia.black@st.davids.com or 341-5268.***** (She will help facilitate the group, and she works at the medical center- a VERY NICE person!)

2. mary124

mary124 New Member

Erika, I don't have fibro or CFIDS, but I have a friend who used to be on these boards who has Fibro. She lives in the Pflugerville area. I will mentioned this to her and let her know about it. Thanks. Mary
  3. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Dear Mary,

She's welcome to attend! Please be sure that she RSVPs because we want to get an idea of how many people will be at our meetings, especially the first few. If she knows anyone else who wants to attend, they are more than welcome also. Thanks for your help, and have a great day!

Warmly,

Erika