Follow up on Natural Antidep. POST... Need Good Vitamin Store

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Kimba4318, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

RE: my post for Natural anti depressants for hubby. I had great advice from you all and I need to know what a good store/place is to get Vitamins & Herbs... some said certain places sell vitamins that are junk.

I do not know if we are allowed to say exact names but I am looking to start with Sam E and maybe add 5HTP later. I have local GN_ Stores and a Vitamin Wo%$d nearby. Can they supply me with good vitamins?

Just wanted to get the right quality the first time.

Thanks again!
    Kim :)
  2. fireopal

fireopal New Member

Yes, to both you mentioned. They have good store brands as well as some 'national' brands - good prices at v---world, especially during their sales & they often have knowledgeable salespeople.

Also, do a search on the internet, there are several good ones, and they offer info about the products. When you search you can do by specific product or supplements in general. I try to purchase from ones that allow you to return even opened bottles if they disagree with you or you don't like them. Ask at your local stores, I know V--world lets you return.

good luck -fireopal
  3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

A really good vitamin store is right here!! Pro Health sells excellent vitamins.

Nancy B.
  4. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I buy most of my vitamins and supplements from Swanson. They're on-line, plus have mail-order catalogs. Their own brand is very good plus they carry most of the major brands as well, and they have the best prices I have found.

Ma ry
  5. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

thank you all for the great advice!
    anxious to get started.
    Big hugs :)
    Kim