following threads

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Redwillow, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

I am fairly new here, and have some confusion about following threads that I find interesting.

At first I couldn't figure out why every time I looked a the posts they changed order. Finally figured out that each time someone responded they got bumped to the top of the page. Wheew! thought I was going crazy there! LOL

Next I tried to figure out how to keep track of threads that interested me. I discovered the Search spot and put my own name there so I could follow things that I had responded to.

Next I realized that there were too many and I had to write something in the subject line when I responded to someone else's post to help my memory.

Does anyone else have ways that they keep track of threads that they are interested in besides reading each post over and over again? This would be too time consuming and overwhelming.

hugs Marion (Redwillow)
  2. StephieBee

StephieBee New Member

I have no idea 'Mom'!!

I would like to know myself though! I just keep searching for them until i find them.

I know if you can remember the usersname that started the thread, or a major uncommon keyword, you can search it up in the search box....just make sure you change the box next to the word "by" so you know where you are searching.

Hugs,
    Youre MB daughter
    Stephanie