Food Cravings & Flares?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cred, Nov 6, 2005.

1. cred

cred New Member

On a reply to a recent post some one mentioned noticing cfaving certain foods before a flare. Could you all give me some idea what you crave before a flare? Me I just eat and eat then wham FLARE! I wish I could know what it is I want but havent yet found it? Thanks
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I do better without it, but my body really craves it just before and during a flare.

love
    Rosie
  3. beth0818

beth0818 New Member

i missed the origional post but i would love to see the replies to this topic. i have food cravings during a flare but i havn'e been able to identifiy any food triggers. i crave sweets and carbs.....with my luck, i am probably llergic to all my favorite foods!
  4. Bambi

Bambi New Member

we are allergic to sometimes. I know that I crave fattening food when I am
    stressed and I do flare, but whether it's the food or the stress I don't know.
  5. rbecca47

rbecca47 New Member

i reallly crave sweets, you the kind gooey, creamy, smooth, and anything that is real sweet, and chocolate,which i am allergic too. but give me a cream puff and i am in heaven, i have been in a flare for about 3months now. not sure what brought it on. i hate to think it is the sweets. i know my stress level right now is off the map. so not sure if it was food or stress, maybe both. mmm chocolate cake. yumm.
    becca
  6. Sue50

Sue50 New Member

was what I craved during a flare, I actually convinced myself that a carton of ice cream helped the pain. Wrong!! the sugar made my face break out,and the pain grew more intense. I discovered it was the candida flaring up that made me feel worse.
  7. suzetal

suzetal New Member

I crave anything with salt.

If Im in a flare and need to cook dinner .Hubby always tells me that I added way to much salt.

Sue