Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by victoria, Mar 26, 2007.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

Everyone should eat healthy. I realize some don't carrot all, but you just can't beet a nutritious vegetable or fruit.

Sometimes I don't eat just one fruit, I eat a pear. I yam in love with potatoes. I once knew a teacher who tot her students about them.

I even saw a movie once about potatoes...that one character, Darth Tater.. he was pretty rotten! I did hear his wife was a real sweet potato.

I also knew a couple of kids in school that smoked potatoes.. while they got really baked, their ideas were usually half-baked.

When I was very small, I used to watch my mom cook in the kitchen quite a bit.. I guess you could say I was just a speck tator.

I like eggs. Some people find them rather fowl. I think you can't beat 'em, personally, and it really boils me when people say they don't like the way they taste. I guess it should crack me up, but I'm scrambling to try to understand.

On the other hand, cheese is absolutely grate! I dairy you to convince me otherwise.

I once heard this big argument and it went something like this:
    "Liver alone, cheese mine!"
    "Cheese Nachos, Cheese mine!"

I could only listen for so long before I got feta up with it. Don't have a cow, I realize I'm trying to milk this one a bit, but you've got to be really sharp to think of all these cheesy sayings.

Well, I think that's enough to chew on for now. Orange you glad I'm ready to end this battle of words? Really, I just ran out of thyme. I wish you all love, peas and happeaness. . .

and I sure wish I could claim authorship LOL!

2. joyfully

joyfully New Member

and I've bean so brain dead tonight that I can't think of a snappy come-back! Peas forgive me.
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Lettuce all thank Victoria. Orange you glad she shared that w/ us. We might nut have found it ouselves. You know how things on the net get all squashed together.

We have all bean very lucky. Thanks, Victoria. You're are peachy keen.
  4. victoria

victoria New Member

that must be cuz I live in Georgia--!?!

Well, I did swallow a peach seed once, I could feel it in the pit of my stomach. . .

And don't feel badly Sue, I couldn't think of anything else either... Rock mentally runs rings around us all I think!

[This Message was Edited on 03/26/2007]
  5. victoria

victoria New Member

Just rememer, VickiW,

those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it...