foot pain anyone else

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by janbolee, Nov 12, 2006.

1. janbolee

janbolee New Member

I've been experiencing severe pain in both of my feet,especially when I've been on them to long.

and I've noticed some bone growths on the sides of my feet,and they hurt like hel....,and it's becoming areal
    problem walking on them.

just wanted to know if anyone else is going through this,and the bottom of my feet hurt also.I'm going to have my dr. check this out. much love and god bless us all truly janice
  2. FMHoosier

FMHoosier New Member

I have had problems with that same bone on the outside of my feet. I go to a chiropractor--he adjusts the bones and I can walk again. I had a jones fracture this summer. Broke my right 5th metatarsal on 5/21. Was misdiagnosed by a radiologist twice & walked on it for 3 weeks. When I finally broke down & went to the podiatrist, he put me in an air-cast. I got it off the 19th of Oct., and am still having problems w/my foot. Stiffness & cellulitis in my heal. Guess I need to take some therapy to get some of that worked out. What helped a lot was my chiropractor popped my toe joints--this freed the joints up a lot. My podiatrist also built up the outside of my shoe inserts to give the outside of my feet added support. They help a lot. Don't know if this will help you, but it sure does me!
    Nana