Foot pain with fibro? Also hands?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrobutterfly, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Hello, I haven't been here for a long time. Just living with fibro every day the best I can. HOWEVER I started having painful hands and feet. It seems like the top of my feet and my ankles and feet don't want to bend and have trouble walking. also my hands are painful and stiff and its even hard to type. Does anyone else have this problem? This is a newer problem so don't know if its fibro or something else. any replies appreciated greatly. thanks!
  2. RadioFM

RadioFM Active Member

Hi fibrobutterfly,

I would look into getting a full work up by a Rheumatologist as overlapping autoimmune diseases can be associated with FM.

I would also consider looking for a well informed Naturopathic Doctor or Functional medicine practitioner about being tested for possible Lyme disease. See more below:

Conditions Associated with Fibromyalgia?

Multi-Systemic Infectious Disease Syndrome, Do You Have It?

Find a Functional Medicine Practitioner

This information is not intended to be medical advice. The information is meant to inspire and motivate you to make your own decisions surrounding your health care and dietary needs. It is intended for educational and informational purposes only. Never Give Up The Fight!
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2015
  3. Moomin72

Moomin72 Member

Hi, I am new, and just came across your post...
    I have the pain in my hands and feet, my hands and fingers sometimes swell, and get really stiff and hot, or I get shooting pains down my fingers...I also have left and right splints for my wrists that will often become very painful, and I end up with splints on, funny thing it that it can bring me to tears, and just when I have had more than I can take I will wake with no more pain! I also get pains in my feet like I have stood on something, or sprained something, again it will go off, but I never know how long it will last... I know quite a few people with M.E and things and we all have this sadly :0(