For 2girls

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Shazzy, Jun 2, 2003.

  1. Shazzy

    Shazzy New Member

    You wanted to know what this tube was for giving up smoking.
    Its called.... Nicorette inhalator

    You can get on prescription here in the uk.

    I couldnt of done it without it.

    Good luck.

  2. Shazzy

    Shazzy New Member

    Bumping incase you not seen it yet
  3. 2girls

    2girls New Member

    I'll ask for it here in Canada. Need to stop the nasty habit asap.