for all my friends on this board

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by harmony21, Jul 7, 2007.

1. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

I got this from a friend and I would like to share it with you all.....lots of angel hugs from me

T HIS SAYS IT ALL;

Time passes

Life happens.

Distance separates.

Children grow up.

Jobs come and go.

Love waxes and wanes.

Men don't do what they're supposed to do .

Hearts break.

Parents die.

Colleagues forget favours.

Careers end.

BUT.........

Sisters are there, no matter how much time and how many miles are between you. A girl friend is never farther away than needing her can reach.

When you have to walk that lonesome valley and you have to walk it by yourself, the women in your life will be on the valley's rim, cheering you on, praying for you, pulling for you, intervening on your behalf, and waiting with open arms at the valley's end.

Sometimes, they will even break the rules and walk beside you ... or come in and carry you out.

Girlfriends, daughters, granddaughters, daughters-in-law, sisters, sisters-in-law, Mothers, Grandmothers, aunties, nieces, cousins, and extended family, all bless our life!

The world wouldn't be the same without women, and neither would I.

When we began this adventure called womanhood, we had no idea of the incredible joys or sorrows that lay ahead. Nor did we know how much we would need each other.

Every day, we need each other still. Pass this on to all the women who help make your life meaningful. I just did. Short and very sweet: There are more than twenty angels in this world.

Ten are peacefully sleeping on clouds. Nine are playing. And one is reading her email at this moment.

Send this message to ten of your friends including me.

Happy days!

2. sues1

sues1 New Member

Love it......thnaks for sharing it.........Susan
  3. jmq

jmq New Member

You are right...that says it all. Thanks for passing it on...

Peace,
    JMQ
  4. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

bumping for others
  5. bandmom90

bandmom90 New Member

Unfortunatly for me my sister doesn't count because she doesn't know how to give of herself without expecting somthing in return.

Thank God I have friends that fill that void in my life.

Thanks again for the wonderful message.
    {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
    Jo
  6. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

You're such a great mixture of kindness and common sense. I'm not here much these days but I could post this after any post you write.

You always sound like the big sister (although you'd be my little sister) that everyone would love to have. You'd make a cuppa, give a hug and dispense some common sense without demanding that it be followed.

Just want you to know how much I appreciate your style before I disappear again.

Peace out,
    Rafiki

7. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

thank you for your kind words.

I have found this board so theraputic as I really need to be around people giving hugs and hope because of this FMS I am at the moment not able to do this physically but i can do it on this board

Iam glad you get some inspiration as i get so much out of all of yours

Keep well my friend and hope to see your name soon on one of the posts.......

ps thats the only down thing about this that people get so sick they cant get to the board for whatever reason and then I WORRY......

angel hugs and loving light Rafiki

Connie
  8. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

See, you're just like a big Sis, worry and all.

I think we just have to trust that people are ok when they're not posting: computers can go down, people can go down temporarily...

But, characters like you will probably worry anyway which is not good for you but is so in keeping with your lovely ways.

I've posted my behind off today and didn't find this until I thought I should check for my name. I'm gone so much of the time I never expect to see it!

Never worry about me, I'm tough!

Peace to you, dear Connie,
    Rafiki
  9. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

am honoured to be refered to as a big sis, you make me smile and thats GOOD!
    I only have a brother and i havent spoke to him for 14 years.............long story!

A sister I always wanted.....

Take care and keep meditating, it will keep your spirit strong.........

Iam excited today as i am going to pay off my credit cards as i got some of my superannuation through and am vowing it will not get to the state the cards were in AGAIN...mind you it was mostly due to my kids and cat!!!
    Thats ofcourse if i can get going, am still in my pj's my favourite state of dress these days

Iam sending you love and angels hugs and hope to hear from you soon!

connie

10. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

bumping for you
  11. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

I watch the way you interact on the board and it's just the way a big sis or good mom would. I actually do see a pot of tea in your hands when I imagine it! Or, when the sun is over the yard arm or things are especially rough, a wee nip!

You come along, pour a cuppa, give a hug, say you understand and that life is not always easy and leave with love.

You have a lovely way about you and you ask for so little in return.

I appreciate you.

Peace out,
    rafiki

PS: GREAT NEWS about getting those cards paid down! They'll really get you if you don't! yaaay!

[This Message was Edited on 07/16/2007]
  12. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

come over for a cuppa anytime, you hear?????

angel hugzzzzz

ps hope you are well......

connie
  13. Rafiki

Rafiki New Member

I think that I should thank you! I know you're having a rough time. I hope the last few days have been a bit easier.

I'd take the cuppa if I could reach Australia!

Take care of you!

Peace,
    rafiki