For all New Members on the Worship Board..............

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Shirl, May 29, 2003.

1. Shirl

Shirl New Member

We started a tradition that each Thursday night we would all in our own time zone, pray for all those who ask for prayer here on the Worship board.

We set the time at 8pm CST, we prayerd for all those on these boards here also.

If any of you are interested in our prayer night, just simply pray for the requests that are listed here, and for any request that you may have in your life and family. We will all join you................ Lets take heaven by storm like we used too.

The Lord said that were one or more are gathered together in His name, so is He in the mist of them.

God bless to all of you.......................

Shalom, Shirl
  2. stilhere

stilhere New Member

Thanks for the invite...I would like to be part of that group....
    In Christ
    Jessica
  3. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Thank you Shirl, I`m new to this board and I`m so happy I found it. I would love to join the prayer group. Pray for my family and myself, for the whole world. Thank you and God Bless you. Thanks Sunrise
  4. queenbee69

queenbee69 New Member

I also will join in Shirl. Haven't posted in some time but i do come in and read the posts. Been praying the best way that i know how for the past couple of weeks, my daughter is pregnant again,hopefully she will carry this one to term. It's a boy!!! My thoughts and prayers will be sent up on Thursday......Queenbee
  5. mroc37

mroc37 New Member

I just found this site. I would like to be part of this group. Will be praying thurs nite for all. God bless
    marianne
  6. Shirl

Shirl New Member

It is great that you are going to join us too! I do know the Lord is surely blessing this board again.

Thank you for your prayers and all your responses.

Shalom, Shirl
    [This Message was Edited on 06/07/2003]
  7. BabsFl

BabsFl New Member

Thanks alot for letting us know. I would be happy to pray for others! I will be praying 8 central time Thursday nights. There is such power in this kind of prayer!!
    Expect miracles. I am so happy to have found christian friends God bless this board and thank you for it!!!

Hugs
    Barb
  8. psalmlady

psalmlady New Member

Thank you my sister! I would love to be a part of this prayer team.
    I have seen great and mighty things happen when God's people come together, in my mind and one accord.
    All glory be to God! ... Love you all!
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I don't know if we have changed the time, but originally, the Prayer Night started at 11:00 Eastern Time, 10:00 Central, 9:00 Mountain, and 8:00 Pacific for the U.S. and Canada. This allows those on the West Coast to finish dinner and get kids ready for bed. I admit that sometimes by 11:00, I am getting pretty tired.

The idea was to storm Heaven with our prayers if we were all praying at the same time. Those in areas outside the U.S. and Canada are encouraged to set their own times.

This is nondenominational and done in the privacy of ones home in whatever manner one chooses to pray, meditate, or worship. Lighting candles is done in almost all religions and it goes back to ancient times when people believed that the smoke would take prayers up to God in Heaven. I like this tradition and lighting candles reminds me that it's time for prayer and not for other thoughts to be intruding.

Lil used to remind us of Prayer Night on the FMS board, but she has not been able to post much lately.

Love, Mikie
  10. goldie

goldie New Member

I am so glad I saw your post. It is nice to know people still belive in the power of prayer ! I will be praying Thursday nights in my neck of the woods.
    Lots Of Love
    Goldie
  11. BabsFl

BabsFl New Member

I AM in eastern time so I guess that it will be 11pm when I pray I don't know how I thought 8 central because that would be 9 here.

If it is different please let me know.

Thanks and God Bless,
    Barb
  12. selma

selma New Member

I'm sending up my prayers for all who posted and those that can't or didn't ask at this time.
    Prayerfully with God's help, Selma
  13. tiredTina

tiredTina New Member

This is my first time on this board, and what an answer to prayer!! I have desperately needed this kind of board for so long, I don't know why I never found it. I am so excited to join in your prayer night. I used to attend a prayer night with some women from my church, but it got too difficult, with all my problems....so yipee!!!
    Blessings,
    ~Tina~
  14. 1fibrowife

1fibrowife New Member

What a wonderful thing to do...pray. I do believe in prayer and miricles. I also believe that sometimes God puts us in a place for us to grow. We would never choose to be sick but I know that God can use us wherever we are to minister to other people. Even Jesus Christ himself suffered. I will pray for all of you that you will be comforted by "the Great Physician."

God Bless,
    Karen
  15. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Thank you for the invite. Please pray for my daughters surgery thurs 26th. I believe in the power of prayer and it has got me through alot of trying times. I will be traveling to Florida to be there for her and my grandaughters. Leaving the 22nd, pray also for my safe trip to and back, flying can be a little nerve recking. Thanks again and God Bless you all, Sunrise.
    [This Message was Edited on 06/18/2003]
  16. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I have actually included all who suffer from chronic illness because regardless of what one suffers from, chronic illnesses steal from us physically, emotionally, and financially. I pray that it strengthens us spiritually.

What doesn't kill us does make us stronger.

Love, Mikie
  17. Shirl

Shirl New Member

It is a blessing to have so many of you join us.

I really do thank the Lord for all of you.

All requests are noted, and will be prayed for by name.

Like Mikie, I do pray for everyone on these boards daily, and when you make a special request, then I will mention your requests by name , as everyone else probably does also.

The Lord's blessings going out for everyone....

Shalom, Shirl
  18. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You said you were new here, so here is a big welcome for you!

God bless, and we are very happy to have you join us too.

Shalom, Shirl
  19. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

For all the new members who want to participate tonight.

Love, Mikie
  20. fern

fern New Member

This is a wonderful idea. I would love to join in. Sometimes I won't be able to be on line on Thursday nights but I will remember to pray for all with you.
    fern