for all of us who agreed with losing weight

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Aeronsmom, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

I have been losing weight...slowly tho.
    As of Thrusday I will be joining the Holiday Inn
    I will be doing the treadmill and swimming
    I have been eating 5 small meals aday instead of 3 big meals and I found that this has been helping me lose my weight. I weigh myself Mon, Wed, Fri.
    so how is eveyone else doing so far??
    Ann
  2. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

3. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

For me that was the worst... but I found if I did find myself a little hungry in the evenings I would eat 1/2 of a banana, or munch on some veggies like carrots or celery or even cold cauliflower this really helped also I drink a glass of water which really fills me up...so you might wanna try that. Good luck to us all.
    Ann
  4. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

6 days so far on WW on line and I FEEL like I am doing well. I only weigh in every week. I am going to get my eating under control before I add exercise...one thing at a time.

I also started the Guai protocol yesterday! Now THAT isnt one thing at a time...but....anything to be better for this summer...

I eat my last snack at 7...fruit and a few pices of dry shredded wheat...I count them into my cals for the day. Then I just don't leave the bedroom at night..stops the eating!

I will post when I weigh in in a couple of days...I have followed the plan to the letter!

Good luck to you all....Jana