for all of us who agreed with losing weight

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Aeronsmom, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

I have been losing weight...slowly tho.
    As of Thrusday I will be joining the Holiday Inn
    I will be doing the treadmill and swimming
    I have been eating 5 small meals aday instead of 3 big meals and I found that this has been helping me lose my weight. I weigh myself Mon, Wed, Fri.
    so how is eveyone else doing so far??
  2. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

3. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

For me that was the worst... but I found if I did find myself a little hungry in the evenings I would eat 1/2 of a banana, or munch on some veggies like carrots or celery or even cold cauliflower this really helped also I drink a glass of water which really fills me you might wanna try that. Good luck to us all.
  4. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

6 days so far on WW on line and I FEEL like I am doing well. I only weigh in every week. I am going to get my eating under control before I add thing at a time.

I also started the Guai protocol yesterday! Now THAT isnt one thing at a time...but....anything to be better for this summer...

I eat my last snack at 7...fruit and a few pices of dry shredded wheat...I count them into my cals for the day. Then I just don't leave the bedroom at night..stops the eating!

I will post when I weigh in in a couple of days...I have followed the plan to the letter!

Good luck to you all....Jana

[ advertisement ]