for all the Traumeel fans!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bpmwriter, Nov 17, 2005.

1. bpmwriter

bpmwriter New Member

sorry if this has already been mentioned in one of the many recent traumeel posts, but heel makes an injectable form! i just got back from a visit to my acupuncturist who happens to be a huge fan of traumeel and she mentioned this to me. she didn't have any on hand, but my next session in 2 weeks we're going to try the injectable. she also mentioned that she wrote to heel at one point encouraging them to make a patch! that would be sweet. anyway, if the sublinguals are working for you, ask your doc about the injectable. i'm excited to try it.

eddie
  2. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

Does it work as well as an ointment? Does anyone know??

I am highly sensitive to oral medications, but very willing to try this, as I see it has basically no known adverse side effects. Also comes in topical ointment.

Just wondering. Would like to start with that first and move up to the oral. Any help would be appreciated!! Good luck to you, bmpwriter!! PG

PS I see that it is also manufactured for animals! Cool!!
  3. BethM

BethM New Member

I've been using the Traumeel gel along with the tablets, since Monday this week. I have tendinitis and carpal tunnel syndrome, and a tendon that triggers in my left ring finger.

I've been using the gel on my hands and wrists, and haven't worn my wrist brace on my left hand for 3 days now. Haven't needed it, even though I've been wearing it daily for about a month. Every time the pain starts up I rub in a little of the gel and the pain stops. The tendinitis at the base of my thumb and extending into my wrist (DeQuervains tendinitis) is still there, but is slowly diminishing. I am hoping over time that it will go away completely.

this is the first time I've had success like this, with this particular problem.

The gel is pleasant to use, no odor, not sticky, I can't find anything bad about it!

I hope you have success with it!

Peace,
    Beth.