For all those who pray on this board

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Aug 25, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Father, I lift up those who pray on this board, the ones we "see" and the ones who pray without ever being known to us. I ask that in the Powerful name of Jesus you will move in their lives and meet all their needs, in Spirit Soul and body. I pray that you will move by your precious Holy Spirit and fill the empty places, and return to them that which the enemy has stolen. I ask you to remember Lord the seeds they plant for healing, and finances, and emotional healing, May they begin to see the fruits of their labor today. Pour out your blessings upon them not according to their need, or level of faith, but according to your riches in glory. Multiply their harvest, so that that may gather where they have not sown. Father I thank you for the joy that is imparted to me thru them, for the encouragement and for the love that flows so freely thru them. Bless them all this day for there faithfulness, sacrifices, and compassion. May they all hear your voice in their spirits, saying "well done, thou good and faithful servant". Thank you Father, for the work you are doing now, and about to do in their behalf and thru them. In Jesus Name Amen.
  2. selma

selma New Member

I'm grateful that you posted this prayer.
    I'm sending it up.
    Amen
    Takesha,
    I'm praying every time I am able. Please give my slot to someone. It's 7pm eastern time. I saw that someone who is on central time has the same slot, I pray.
    Prayerfully yours, Selma[This Message was Edited on 08/25/2003]
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thank you for this lovely prayer. I really appreciate it.

Love, Mikie
  4. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I will remove you from that space, please don't feel badly, sometimes things just don't work out. Your spot was actually 4pm pacific time. Hugs to you and I hope your feeling better soon.
    Takesha