For all who know me, I have changed my username from Satin1......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sindy-Uk, Jul 20, 2003.

1. Sindy-Uk

Sindy-Uk New Member

Sorry I have not been on the board for a while, I have not been feeling too great and also have some family issues going on. Due to the recent discussions, that any one can read our messages on the internet, I have decided to change my usename and would like to be referred to as Sindy. I hope it will not cause any confusions.

Slowgirl, Nickname, Pinkquartz and Tansy - Thankyou for your replies, I will try to do a reply in the next few days. My energy is in extreme short supply at the moment.
    Hope to speak to you soon.
    Love
    Sindy.......(Satin)
  2. nickname

nickname New Member

.........whatever your name, enjoy 'talking' to you here - you are the same person. Ditto what Slowgirl said - save your energy for yourself - it is the hardest lesson to learn for most of us, as we tend to be racked with guilt at the mere mention of looking after ourselves first.

Keep in touch when you can.
    With best wishes
    nickname
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Have you e-mailed our tech dept to tell them this? If not, please do so, giving your old username and your new one. This will help keep everything legal as it is against the rules to come here under more than one username. Thanks.

Love, Mikie
  4. tansy

tansy New Member

Welcome back. We all understand the ups and downs of these DDs so no need to apologise for not replying to messages.

Do hope you get some improvements soon.

Take care

Tansy
    [This Message was Edited on 07/21/2003]
  5. Sindy-Uk

Sindy-Uk New Member

I am trying to get through the messages. It is a slow process, as I can only manage few minutes a time. I cannot believe I have been away so long. There is so much to go through. I have printed the long posts so I can read in bed.
    I am going to a Macrobiotic summer camp on the 3rd of August for a week. I am trying to build and save up enough energy so I can have a good time. I went 3 years ago and it was really good.
    Mikie- I did email the tech dept. They are the ones who changed my user name and accepted that I did have a valid reason to change it.
    Well I am going to keep it short and come back tomorrow.

Love
    Sindy