For Angelheart

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sheryl, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Sheryl

Sheryl New Member

Hi,
    Just wondering if you are still around. I responded to your post about chatting and you never got back to me. Then it got crazy around here and my daughter wound up having an appendectomy. Let me know if you are still interested. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hugs from Sheryl in WI
  2. Sheryl

Sheryl New Member

Bump for Angelheart
  3. Sheryl

Sheryl New Member

Just in case.
  4. angelheart

angelheart New Member

Hi Sheryl:

So sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope she is well on the mend now.

I too apologize for not posting, but work has been very busy and if people are around I can't visit this site much. Also, since about mid-January I have been sick with one thing after the other. I have only missed about 2 days of work, but when I get home I just collapse and weekends are spent just laying low, so I can get through another week. Don't know how long I can keep going like this.

I have an appointment with my Rheumatologist on April 1st and I need to discuss with her some new symptoms and the possibility that I could have Chronic Fatigue or something else besides FM. My fatigue has been the worst it has ever been so I just don't know what is going on.

You asked me if I was still interested...I think you were referring to finding a support group here in SE Wisconsin. I am interested, very! But just don't know how to start or the energy to start! Sigh...

Well it is Monday and my crew here at the office is due back from lunch any minute so I better scoot.

Reply back and tell me how YOU are feeling lately.

Blessings,

Angelheart
  5. Sheryl

Sheryl New Member

Sorry you are not feeling well. Hope you get some answers from the rheumy. I'm not doing too well right now either. My fatigue has increased greatly, but all of my problems I'm sure are linked to not taking proper care of myself. My daughter had been sick with one thing after another since early Dec. including pneumonia, plus I take care of a little girl. Not much time left for myself. My daughter is still having pain and the doctor seems to think it should be completely gone and it's only been about two weeks. My experience with pain says to understand and give her a little more time to heal. The doctors are so hard sometimes. Don't think I will improve until she improves. All I can say for now is NEED SLEEP!!!!

Take care and let me know what the rheumy says.
    Hugs,
    Sheryl
  6. Sheryl

Sheryl New Member

Bump, Bump!